Noah

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

OH BABY!!!!!!!!!

We went to the doctor today and it is confirmed...... I'm 8 weeks pregnant!!!!!! We saw the baby and a strong heartbeat. Our due date is August 8,2009!!!!! We had told ourselves we were not going to get excited until we saw the baby. Last time, we had an empty sac, a baby never developed. To Chellie and Nate and Amy and Luke sorry for having to get up and go puke sunday morning. Thats the routine these days. Also, I hear a congrats is in order to Amy and Luke. I'm so excited for you guys.
Prayers are much appreciated. The doctor said that everything looks perfect but until 13 weeks I'm going to be a little uneasy!!!!!

5 comments:

Elizabeth Mullins said...

Krystle, Congratulations! We will be praying for you guys...I don't know what a miscarriage is like but I do know that with each pregnancy there are always worries and fears. I will pray that God gives you peace throughout this pregnancy.

Mandy said...

Congratulations! Another pregnancy pal! I will be praying for you and I totally understand your worries. We had a miscarriage before we had Vivian. It's always a little scary, but once you see the heartbeat that's a little bit of relief at least!

Candice said...

Congratulations, Krystle! We will be praying for you! That first trimester, I think every woman worries a lot, but it is one of those situations that you know that God is in control of the circumstance and that is a very humbling and peaceful thought!

Chellie said...

Wow.. I'm just seeing this for the first time... Congrats!!!
Sorry, I haven't been on here in too long apparently.

Lisa said...

Hey Krystle! I just found your blog too! I've wondering how you are doing since I found out you were pregnant again. I hope things are going well. I definitely know the worries of having a healthy baby so I will be praying everything goes well for you!