Noah

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

24 weeks and a z-pack!!!!

I had my 24 weeks check up today. I determined I was going to ask for some meds. I just can't fight this cold thing I have had for about 3 weeks now. Turns out I have a sinus infection. My doctor said I should've asked sooner and to never be afraid to ask. I thought I was just being a weenie and couldn't handle a little cold. My little guy is still measuring a week ahead but we are not going to change my dates. I did my gestational diabetes test today. I hope it turns out ok.
Also, My doc is going to send me for a specialized high def 3d/4d ultrasound. She said she was reviewing my last ultrasound and the placenta was a little high. I asked her what that meant and she said it was nothing to worry about and didn't eleborate. She said she just wanted to get a closer look at things. So we will see how that turns out!
I am glad to get a z-pack and I hope to start feeling better soon!!!

No comments: