Noah

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 21, 2009

28 weeks pregnant!

Today I had my 28 week appointment. It went well. My doctor said my uterus is irritable and practicing!!! I was actually contracting at the appointment today. She kept me until they slowed down. It took a lot less time then at the hospital friday night!! She wants me to stay off my feet as much as possible! Thank goodness, I only have 1 week of school left!!!!!!!!
I have gained 25 punds thus far and she said I should gain about 10 more pounds. Gosh, I hope I can lose all this weight quickly!!!
I am looking forward to a long weekend.
The nursery is just about ready. We just need to put up the border and my friend is coming to paint a murral on one of the walls.
Pat did a great job getting it 90% done!!!!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Glad to hear a good report from your Dr. visit...but I hope your contractions subside! That baby needs to stay in the oven a little bit longer! You look great!

Aubrie said...

You look so cute! Noah better stay put, though! He's not ready yet!