Noah

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

nesting???

I have had so much energy the last few days. I have just been so restless! The last two days I have... went to almost every store imaginable just to browse..(okay I have spent a little money), cleaned the kitchen (this includes the inside and outside for that matter of stove, microwave and fridge and mopping the floor), cleaned both bathrooms (including scrubbing the tubs) gave the dog a bath (complete with blowdry and brushing), cleaning out my husband's nasty, nasty car (including getting out the carpet shampooer and cleaning the seats and floors) and rearrange our dvd collection. I'm sure I am forgetting something that I did!
Some of my freinds are saying that I am nesting and that Baby Noah is on his way!!! I have about 2 weeks and a few days till my due date!! So we will see if I make it! I'm ready to see my baby boy!!!

No comments: