Noah

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Selfish????

I don't know if I am being selfish or not but I really thought someone would have offered to throw a baby shower for us. I know it's our second baby but I know people from church that have had showers for 3rd even 4th babies. I mean we don't need a lot bc I saved most of Noah's stuff but there are a few things that I can't find, loaned to someone and don't remember who, or just would like a more girly one of etc and it would be nice to get stocked up on some diapers.  And now that we have  8 weeks or less left I'm getting a little antsy. Should I go buy the stuff we still need, or wait and see if ppl start asking if we need anything?
I don't know, I guess that is selfish to expect a shower. I know people are busy and probably hasn't even crossed their minds.
I don't think anyone reads this anymore but by all means I don't want someone to feel pressure to do a shower now that they saw this. It has just been on my mind lately.

2 comments:

Chellie said...

WHAT!!! I can't believe that. You totally deserve a shower! I have been out of the shower loop for a while but you have to have a shower! I will host one. I'm going to email you.

Michelle said...

I'm thinking about having a girls clothes sell at my parents house soon, I can only get rid of up to 18 months, but I have a ton of clothes and some that are still pretty nice, I'll let you know if I do.