Noah

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

16 week appointment!!!!!!




We had our 16 week appointment today!!!! At first, she was having a little trouble finding the heartbeat b/c the baby kept moving around. So, she sent us down the hall to get an ultrasound. The tech found it right away!!! 154 bpm!!! Then she said ohhh!!! We were like what was that. She said well I think I can tell the sex, do you want to know or do you want to wait for your next appointment. Pat and I looked at each other and said OF COURSE WE WANT TO KNOW!!!!!! Right when she said that, the legs closed!! So I got up and moved around a little and went to the bathroom then came back. Then we saw it!!!! He is proud of what he's got. IT'S A BOY!!!!!!!
We are really excited!! I had an inking that it was a boy at first and then the heart rate was high so it put some doubt in my mind!! He is already a tricky little boy.




3 comments:

Chellie said...

Congrats!! I'm so excited for you.

Candice said...

Krystle! Holy cow! I didn't know you guys were expecting! CONGRATS!! We are so happy for you!!! And a boy, too! If we make it back to Oklahoma like we want to in November, we have to meet him (we want to move back...we hate it here...don't mention it on our blog, though since Jonathan's coworkers read it). Keep in touch!!!

Lisa said...

Yay for Boys! (girls are fun too though!) I am glad you are this far along now and feeling better! You look great!