Noah

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 1, 2009

food poisoning on top of morning sickness...not a good combo

So after being up all night friday night, We determined it was probably something other than morning sickness. I started throwing up about 1am and didn't stop until about noon on saturday. Then I thought I was feeling a little better and tried some chicken broth but I threw that up as well. I kept trying to take my anti-nausea meds but couldn't keep it down.
After some gatorade, I was finally able to keep some broth down about 6pm last night.
I can't remember the last time I have been that sick. I think pat thought he was going to have to take me to the ER. He said if you don't keep this broth down (the one at 6pm) I am taking you to the ER.
I was still a little weak this morning, so Pat let me stay home while he went to church. I am doing pretty good now. I kept down some soup and I am feeling a lot stronger.
I don't think I will be eating chinese at the mall for a while.

1 comment:

Chellie said...

Hope you are feeling better..