Noah

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 28, 2009

baby shower!!

Thanks to everyone who attended my baby shower and/or sent a gift!! Your guys are so sweet!!! We got some really cute stuff! Thanks to my wonderful hostesses! I feel so blesssed to be apart of such a wonderful church group. It has always been really hard for me to make friends b/c I am really shy but you guys have all made me feel so welcome!!!
I can't wait to meet baby Noah!!!


my stroller!!!! I love it!!

Me with my hostesses (minus Joanne North)



my really cute cake!!!


1 comment:

Gena said...

Krystle, how is it that I am just now finding your blog? I'm sorry I wasn't at your shower today....I was watching my kids and niece while in-laws were at the hospital. It looks like you got a lot of good stuff!

P.S. Erick had a great time with the guys last night.