Noah

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, June 20, 2009

can't sleep!

I can't sleep. I have been up for about an hour so since about 5:45 am mostly due to heartburn, back pain, and the baby moving around but also due to I'm such a worrier.
I worry about everything from the big stuff to the smallest detail. Like right now, I just want Baby Noah to be healthy, And I am already worried about leaving him in daycare when I go back to work. I'm worried I won't be able to breastfeed and I really want to. I'm worried I won't be able to balance it all... work, baby, household chores etc!
I know like I said I'm a worrier. The newest thing to my list is my baby shower. We had to change it to next Sunday June 28th. We were suppose to have it on July 12th but we didn't realize that, that was mission sunday. I'm worried that noone is going to know about it and that noone will come. I know that sounds selfish. I am just really self conscious and always read to much into things. I just keep having this dream that I am at the baby shower and noone shows up, not even my hostess. I'm sure it will be fine!
I am also worried about my family. My dad lost his job. My mom is on disability and so is my brother. My mom helps my brother with a few paper routes but that is the only other source of income right now. My dad is the sole provider. Dad keeps saying there is no use even looking for a job b/c there is nothing out there. My little sister doesn't seem to understand why she can't have certain things and it is really stressing out my dad. I have just been praying that something will turn up for him.
I just need to stop worring and give it to God. Maybe I will try to get some sleep now!

1 comment:

Elizabeth Mullins said...

Hey! I think that our hormones send us "worriers" into hyper drive. God is good and he will provide all you and your family need! I will pray that your Dad can find a job, that you will be able to sleep, and for you to continue to be a Warrior instead of a "worrier." Hang in there. BTW, I have sent your gift with Jana because we are moving on Monday and have to load our truck up on Sunday. I know you will have a great shower!