Noah

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

back to work tomorrow!!

I can't believe it has already been 8 weeks and I have to go back to work. Everytime I think about it I start crying. There was a couple of times today that Noah looked at me like whats wrong with you crazy woman!
I just can't bear the thought of being away from him all day. I will miss him so much. The babysitter doesn't know how he likes to be held while being rocked (ok I have told her and showed her severeal times when we have been at her house, letting Noah get to know her)But she won't do it as good as me! She can't make the silly noises that make him laugh like I can.
I know she will take really good care of him but I just don't want to leave him. I never dreamed it would be this hard. I can't imagine how I am going to be in the morning.
He felt a little warm this morning, so I was secretly hoping he had a fever so I could stay home with him tomorrow. No such luck, I mean I don't want him to be sick but I just want more time home with him.
So just think of me tomorrow as I am bawling my eyes out in the morning!! This is going to be the hardest thing I have ever had to do!

4 comments:

Candice said...

Noah is adorable! Wanted to comment a couple of posts back, but wasn't sure you'd see it! I will pray for you tomorrow that you have peace about leaving him.

Michelle said...

It is so hard to go back to work, I've been there. I promise it gets easier and a little better! I will be praying for you tomorrow!

Gena said...

I'm going to pray for you! It's hard leaving them for even an hour or two sometimes. It gets a little easier, but not much. I'm sure he is in good hands and will show his babysitter how he likes to be rocked. For her own sanity, I'm sure she'll figure it out!

Elizabeth Mullins said...

Hang in there, Momma! Just think of how sweet it will be to get back to him! Good luck tomorrow!