Noah

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, October 10, 2009

survived going back to work!

Ok going back to work was so hard. I was almost late because I didn't want to let him go. I cried so hard and held on so tight. Pat is taking him to the sitters since he doesn't have to be at work until 10 most days. When I got to school, I started crying everytime someone asked me how I was. How do you think I am I just left my 8 week old baby for the first time. The kids were so sweet though. They had all made me welcome back cards and told me they were going to keep me happy all day!! I rushed out as soon as I could. When I walked in the sitters house, Noah smiled and giggled. She said he did great!!!! ( thats what she said everytime I called, too )
Friday was easier , mainly because I was yelling at pat. He hasn't been feeling too good and wouldn't get out of bed. I told him he needed to take advantage of the time that I am still at home to take a shower and what not. He finally got up just as I was burping Noah and it was 5 min until I needed to leave. I said well I hope Noah will cooperate and let you get ready or you may just have to go to work stinky! He claimed that, that was his plan to distract me so I wouldn't cry as I was leaving (whatever!). I did cry a little in the car but nothing like the day before.
I'm glad next week is a short week!! only three days!!!! Thanks for all the well wishes!! I think it is going to be ok but still I would prefer to stay home with him. But the sitter is a close family friend and just has Noah and her child who is 2. On Tuesday and Thursday her little girl goes to sonshine school so she only has Noah for most of the day!!!!
Ok I am going to go love on my boy who is starting to wake up from his nap!!!

No comments: