Noah

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, November 14, 2008

It's Friday!!!

I am so glad it is friday!!!! There has been a lot of drama at school not with the kids but with the staff. When you get that many females together, I guess you are going to have drama. Sometimes I have to tell myself that I can't fix everything. I am the special ed department head so I feel the need to keep my team together but I have to learn to pick my battles. If I followed that advice more often I would probably be less stressed.

Anyway, today was my practicum students last day :(. We had a little party for her. I think she is going to be a great teacher. Some people just get sped and others don't and some things you just can't teach. She gets the kids. The kids loved her. I don't think they quite understood that she wouldn't be back. Most thought it was her birthday (even after several explanations).

I am looking forward to a drama free weekend (hopefully)!!!

No comments: