Noah

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, November 28, 2008

shopping maddness!!!!

On my goodness sakes alive!!!! Toys R us was absolutley a nightmare!!!! My niece and nephews better really enjoy those toys they just have to have!! I saw Chellie Ison there reporting. That was cool!! I met some nice ppl while standing in the checkout line for 2 hours!!!!

I thought I would start at Toys R us and then go to old navy but when I got there at 4:45am and saw the line, I though OMG!!! I waited in my car until 5am when they started letting ppl in. When I saw they had let everyone in and the line was still around the block. I decided to go on to Old Navy and come back. Old Navy wasn't very bad. I got some great deals on gifts and even got Pat and I a few sweaters. I only waited in line 25 min.

But Toys R us was so crazy. There were no shopping carts. So I had to carry, kick,etc 3 large gifts and a small one. Next year I think I will do Toys R us online. I almost did this year but I didn't want to pay the shipping. Shipping costs are well worth it!!!!! The things we do for the ppl we love!!!!

1 comment:

Chellie said...

I don't think you were too crazy :)
You just got a couple things... I meant those people who wait in the long lines outside.. and then charge into the store like a mad man.. loading their cart until it's taller than they are..