Noah

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, November 8, 2008

update on my mom!

Ok so they couldn't do the surgery until Thursday morning. They kept her at Henryetta b/c the surgeon was realy busy at tulsa and told them he would be in henryetta on thursday morning. So wednesday night, mom had a horrible night and was in alot of pain. Thursday morning the surgeon got to henryetta and did the surgery. She got to come home friday after noon. We had a half day at school on friday due to parent teacher conferences. I only had two conferences, so my principal let me leave after I was done and I drove to henryetta. I am so glad I did. Mom was still in alot of pain b/c they couldn't do the scope, they had to cut her. My dad just got a new job and is still temp and didn't feel like he could take off work. I'm glad I was there to help mom and especially my brother. My brother is severly autistic and requires help with his shower, etc. I gave my brother his shower, made sure he took his meds and ate regularly while mom was resting. She is doing so much better today. So my dog and I came back home tonight. My dad is off tonight so I feel she is in good hands.
Thanks for the prayers and concerns. My dog and I are exhausted. My brother was so worried about mom that he kept us up most of the night. So I am looking forward to a good night sleep in my own bed.

No comments: