Noah

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, November 22, 2008

a long day

Since work has been so crazy, some of my co-workers and I decided to get together for a saturday breakfast and only one rule "no talking about work!" It was a lot of fun!!
When I got home, Pat informed me that our cat, tigger has been violently throwing up and having diarrhea since I left. So I called the vet. They said bring her on in.
Well 2 1/2 hours , and $130 later, it was determined that she just had a virus. We think she got it from our dog, Link. He was really sick ,throwing up, a few weeks ago. It was also determined that her stomach was inflammed due to over grooming and some of her stool sample had hair in it. So we have an antibiotic to reduce the inflammation. And last but not least, It was determined that she is a bit over weight. So we are starting her on a prescription diet cat food.
Pat got a kick out of this question " Was she weighed with her pet taxi?" The answer was no!!! So she's a little chubby. A little meat on a girls bones never hurt anybody haha!!!
As we were leaving the vet, my good fried called and said she had locked her keys in her car and asked if I could come and get her and take to her house so she could get her extra set of keys. I said yeah but tigger was already having a fit b/c she wanted to go home. But we got my friends extra set of keys and took her back to her car.
Tigger is so glad to be home and so mad at me. I guess I'm the bad person for trying to take care of her.
So much for a relaxing saturday huh! I guess it could've been worse.

No comments: