Noah

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, November 3, 2008

PJ Day!

Today was pajama day at school! I love pajama day. We made pancakes for snack. The kids loved it!!!
Ok the funny story of the day...
Two of my students were agruing. I asked them what was going on. "T" said "N" kept saying gotcha and he didn't like it. I asked him if he told"N" that he didn't like him saying that. "T" turned around and told "N"that he didn't like it when he said gotcha. I told "T" that if "N" did it again to just ignore him and then tell me.
"T" turned to me and said " I'm not knowing "N" anymore b/c I don't like it when he says gotcha so I'm just not knowing him anymore. Later in the day "N" was trying to talk to "T" and "T" put his hand up and said " I'm not knowing you anymore and I don't talk to people I not know"

too cute!!!
I just love those kids!!!

No comments: